As you may know, the State of Arizona is reviewing whether to open the electric market to consumer choice. A competitive electric market will give Arizona families, businesses and government entities the right to shop for their electricity. This move will advance our electric market and economy, and the time is now.
The following are some benefits of electric competition:
- Delivers competitive pricing to electric consumers
- Empowers residential and business customers with choice and reliability
- Creates jobs and foster innovation
- Promotes renewable energy use
- Improves efficiency and customer service at utility companies
The Arizonans for Electric Choice & Competition’s (AECC) mission is to promote a fair and competitive electricity market for the benefit of all Arizona consumers. I encourage you to visit AECC’s new website AZelectricity.com to learn more about the issues and to show your support for consumer choice. Your support will make a difference.